Thank you for your interest in joining the GCA Marketplace, powered by Brandwise, a MarketTime company.
A Brandwise Marketplace is a B2B Ecommerce platform designed for qualified Retailers and Buyers to place orders with Suppliers.
Approved Retailers and Buyers with a Brandwise Passport can start shopping immediately. Orders placed through the GCA Marketplace are transmitted to you through our secure Stream Lite portal.
With your participation in the GCA Marketplace comes free access to these Brandwise tools: Passport, Transit, and Content Management. Passport is your individual account where you will connect to your business. Transit provides fast and easy uploading of your product information. Content Management is how you upload product images. You will access all these services with a single sign-on through your Passport.
GCA Marketplace Participation, Fees, Terms, and Conditions:
- Individual Marketplaces operated by Associations and other groups may have membership fees that are specific to each Association and are not governed by nor managed by Brandwise.
- Your company will be listed under your legal company name or dba and/or the same name as used for your membership in the Association in which you participate.
- Any effort to redirect Retailers from the GCA Marketplace to order on another platform may result in the suspension of service and removal of your products from the GCA Marketplace. You will still have access to your order history and other tools.
- If your account is 60 days past due, Brandwise maintains the right to suspend service and remove your products from the GCA Marketplace. You will still have access to your order history and other tools.
- Should you no longer want your brand represented on the GCA Marketplace, notice must be provided to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no upfront fee to participate on the GCA Marketplace.
- A 3% transaction fee applies to any orders placed through the GCA Marketplace and transmitted to you through Stream or Stream Lite.
- Transaction Fees are billed quarterly with Net 30 terms.
- Credit Card Processing
- In accordance with PCI compliance, Brandwise captures all credit cards used as a payment method for sales orders and provides them to you as tokens. Brandwise DOES NOT process payment. You are responsible for the collection of payments and calculation of shipping fees for any orders processed.
- You can retrieve Credit Card tokens for these sales orders by logging into Stream or Steam Lite.
- Brandwise Electronic Software License Agreement
- To participate in the GCA Marketplace, you must agree to use Brandwise software. There is no additional charge for new users of the GCA Marketplace to use our standard software (Stream Lite, Passport, and Transit).
- Please carefully read the terms of the BESLA, linked HERE. If the customer agrees to be bound by the terms of the agreement, select "Yes, I Accept" in the dropdown on the form below; at which time the customer will be permitted to use the software on the terms thereof. If the customer does not agree to the terms of the agreement, the customer should select, "No, I Do Not Accept" in the dropdown on the form below; at which point the software may not be used by the customer. Not accepting the software usage terms means that you will not be able to participate on the GCA Marketplace.
- If the customer accesses or uses the software in any way without selecting "Yes, I Accept," such access or use shall be deemed acceptance of this agreement.
I agree with the terms, conditions, and costs as outlined above. I also understand that any interpretation of deliverables derived from a verbal conversation with a representative of Brandwise that is not expressly written into the Terms and Conditions, or any assumption of usability that is not expressly detailed in this agreement, is not enforceable in any way.
Please complete the form below to accept the terms of these agreements and begin your GCA Marketplace journey!